More Support for PR Freelancers Affected by Covid-19
Effective immediately, any client with a .NHS email address can hire a freelancer via The PR Cavalry knowing that not only do they not pay any fees to use our platform, neither will the freelancer pay us any commission for any invoices raised up to and including 30th June.
We are already in touch with leaders in the NHS PR and comms networks now to share this offer, so if you know a PR freelancer with Health Service experience please urge them to add their profile on the platform.
Offer of Support to Source Freelance PRs With Health Service Experience
- The PR Cavalry, which matches clients to freelancers by algorithm, has removed all fees for its services for any client with a .NHS email address until the end of June.
- The platform matches your search to its database of around 1500 freelancers in seconds. You shortlist who you want and that sends the freelancer a notification with the job/task description and a request to contact you.
- You contract is directly with the freelancer on terms that you agree. The PR Cavalry is not party to the contract.
- The service is always entirely free to clients, so even if a contract for work continues into July, it is the freelancer, not you who pays a small commission to The PR Cavalry.
- If you have any questions about the service, please email Nigel@PRCavalry.com An explainer video on the how to create a search and what happens then is at www.prcavalry.com
This move is in addition to the agreement that we made on Friday with the PRCA that any freelancer hired via their Freelancer Matchmaker Portal will not pay any commission for us for three months, providing that they are shortlisted by the client before the end of April.
More details of our support for PR freelancers affected by Covid-19 can be found via that link.
Share this Post